- The Post Buddy system consists of 2 steel stakes (grade S275) with a cross sectional area to support more than 3 tons
- Stake measurements: 30 x 1 x 0.2 inches (length x width x breadth)
- Stake weight: 2 lbs
- Designed to be driven deep (up to 20 inches) into the underground wood of the broken post. Post Buddy anchors itself firmly into the wood and the existing concrete base
- Rigid enough to support the post, yet flexible enough to allow good access to the driving end
- Stamped with “THIS SIDE FACE OUT” and “MAX” to simplify installation
- 8 preformed holes allow the Post Buddy stakes to be securely screwed to the fence post, providing a solid and lasting fix
- Powder-coated in brown to blend with most garden environments
The quick, easy, affordable way
to repair your lumber fence post
Use the specially designed slotted hole at the top of the Post Buddy stake to loosely place your first screw. The screw slides in the slot, allowing you to properly align the post with a spirit level before finally securing it through the remaining 7 screw holes.
The improved sawtooth ribbing increases the grip, anchoring the Post Buddy stakes into the wood and concrete base even more firmly and making them less likely to be pulled from the ground. The ribbing now runs continuously through the bottom 10 inches.
The chamfered tip is designed to effortlessly guide the Post Buddy stake into the ground between the fence post and the concrete base.